Monday 12 July 2010

Lunch in Tetbury - 3rd of July

When in the Cotswolds we decided to go to a town called Tetbury for lunch. Karim had organised lunch at a place called "The Chefs table" http://www.thechefstable.co.uk/about.html

It is basically a deli/bistro/cooking school with a big open kitchen so you can see your lunch being prepared. I really enjoyed watching my lunch being cooked!

Karim went for a home made Chicken Kiev with mash and he was very happy with his choice. I was not as successful in my choice of Duck confit - it was not tender enough - normally it would just cut like butter! My accompinents were very nice though (broadbeans and parma ham). We did mention that the duck wasn't up to standard and they kindly removed the charge off the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment