Thursday 7 March 2013

Hugo & Victor chocolates - 4th of March 2013

I love Paris and all the amazing patisseries and chocolatiers that are scattered everywhere in Paris with their tempting display of goodies.
My ex boss is French and he knows about my love for chocolates and macarons and he told me a while ago about Hugo & Victor who are artisan chocolatiers/bakers with a very modern and contemporary twist. They have the most mouthwatering website where everything almost look to good to eat! (but only almost :-))
So, with my ex boss now moving from London to Bellevue WA he gave me a small parting gift. A box of chocs! The box itself is amazing.. looks like a book.

You open the book and the most amazing, colorful and shiny chocolates are revealed.. i do wonder how they get that shine!!
I am sad to say that they have all been eaten now (with some help from hubby ok!).. they were wonderful, thin crisp shell with amazing ganaches inside.. some fruity, some caramel.

I now need to look at dates and book some Eurostar tickets to Paris!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment